- The Super Fire Ball - an 80-foot-tall (Template:Rnd m) single loop ride that flips its riders upside around and back around 13 times a minute.
- The Rattler - voted one of the Top 25 Wooden Coasters in the world. A 3,000-foot-long (Template:Rnd m) wooden roller coaster that reaches speeds of 47 miles per hour with a 100-foot-long (Template:Rnd m) underground tunnel.
- The Sidewinder - a spinning pendulum that seats 24 people and swings to an angle of 120 degrees and 80 feet off the ground.
- The Cliff Hanger - a 12 passenger ride that goes to 120 feet, then drops 80 feet in a free-fall at 47 miles per hour.
- The Musik Express - a fast, high capacity ride that moves in a fluid up and down circular motion with over 2000 lights and an awesome sound system. Bought from Panama City Beach, Florida's Miracle Strip Amusement Park.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.